Friday, October 26, 2007

AINIMALS ARE CUTE & FUNNY

Finaly, I can post.... phewwwww!!!!.......... the connection is so slow:( maybe i am using a NARROWBAND from LOWMAX. cant do much posting here, and it takes me 2 hours to load up 1 post.

Well, as usual i like to surf something funny, so it can cheer me up. Laugther is sure the best, it can release ur tention n stress, makes you feel happy n joy, workout ur lungs and much more....... Well Friends, HAVE YOU SMILE TODAY????????

NOoooo....!!! i'm not going in



I'm so tired.......... DO NOT DISTURB!!


This is how i smile........

Chech!!!!! like this you call "A SMILE"

Oooiiii!!!!! You want war Issit...?? Dont play! play!

Hihihih............!!! Take it easy , he is just a pup!!!!


Ya!! Ya!!! You are right!!! we dogs like to joke!!! MUahahahaha!!!

Drink less!!! You are drunk!!!!


HEY GUYS!!!! AM I SEXY?? WHAT U THINK??

Oooohhh......My God!! I wanna vomit!!!!

TO MY FELLOW BLOGGERS, "SMILE ALWAYS"!!

No comments: